This 3% DMAE Gel uses the amine form of DMAE in a simple, water-soluble gel base. This gel is formulated at the optimal pH so that there is no neutralization of the DMAE, and thus no loss of efficacy. Various scientific studies have shown that a properly formulated, non-neutralized 3% DMAE Gel displays both temporary and long term skin firming and wrinkle smoothing capabilities. This gel disappears into the skin & will not "ball-up" or "pill" under makeup.
In a Multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, participants exhibited the following results:
compared to day 4
of visible improvement
|Opens eyes &
makes eyes more alert & vital looking
|Firms area under
the eyes, eyes look less tired or puffy
|Tones facial skin
|Smoothes & tones
skin on cheek
Improves/increases skin firmness
under the eyes
|Gives skin a
younger, fresher look
- Improves the appearance of sagging skin
- Skin firming properties
- Improves the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Improves surface texture & tone of photodamaged & aging skin
- Formulated at the proper pH for optimal skin penetration & efficacy
Key Active Ingredients:
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) - This active is a simple tertiary amine, and a synthetic analog of the B Vitamin choline. Numerous studies have been conducted to support the efficacy of topical DMAE and its use for improving the appearance of aging skin. Numerous open-label studies, as well as placebo-controlled, double-blind, split-face clinical trials conclude that the benefits of topical DMAE include the improvement of the appearance of sagging skin, skin firming, improvement of the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles & the overall improvement in surface texture & tone of photodamaged & aging skin.
Directions for use:
After cleansing, toning, apply to fingers & smooth over entire face & neck. Use with care on under-eye area & eyelids. Follow with appropriate treatments and moisturizer of your choice. For best results, wait 10-20 minutes before or after using low Ph acids with this product.
Aqua (Distilled Water), Carbomer, 2-dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), Butylene Glycol
Note: This product has a mild "ammonia-like" or "fish-like" smell that cannot be masked. It is a natural characteristic of the active ingredient in this formula, and dissipates within a few minutes of application. Refunds will not be given for this product based on fragrance.