Reviver rosehip seed oil is a premium quality, 100% pure rosehip oil. It's 100% USDA Certified Organic. It's cold expeller pressed from rosehip seeds from the wild rose Rosa Mosqueta grown in the southern Andes, Chile, home of the best quality rosehip oil.
Reviver Rosehip Seed Oil penetrates the skin quickly, has excellent tissue regeneration properties and provides multiple benefits for the skin.
Rosehip oil contains trans-retinoic acid or natural tretinoin. Scientific research has validated this component being responsible for rosehip oilís remarkable rejuvenating and therapeutic properties. It accelerates the skinís cellular activity to promote skin renewal and cell regeneration. As a result, the skin becomes firmer and smoother as signs of aging diminishes, pigmentation marks gradually lighten, and old scar tissues replaced with healthy, normal skin.
See Before & After Pictures: Click Here
- Regenerates skin cells and stimulates collagen and elastin to create smoother, firmer skin
- Reduces wrinkles, crows feet and signs of premature aging
- Reduces surgical/accidental scars, chickenpox scars, acne scars, blemishes, redness, hyperpigmentation, and stretch marks
- Prevents keloid scars (raised scars) which may result from surgical procedures/accidental injuries
- Repairs skin burns, including sunburns and burns/redness due to radiotherapy, chemical peels or irritation from the use of aggressive products
- Relieves dry skin and eczema
Extensive studies have shown that rosehip oil has remarkable benefits for surgery/accidental scars. It effectively reduces redness and appearance of lumps that occur after surgery or injury. Rosehip oil can be applied on scars as soon as the initial healing has taken place. It eliminates or reduces scarring and returns the tissue to its normal and natural coloring.
Rosehip oil is also rich in essential fatty acids which are essential building blocks of cellular membranes and important for cellular membrane and tissue regeneration. The high levels of linoleic and linolenic acids in rosehip oil have been shown to reduce pigmenation, prevent formation of keloid scars and heal burns, redness and stretch marks.
Directions for use:
- Every morning and night, gently massage 2 to 3 drops of oil on skin/areas to be treated until completely absorbed.
100% pure, cold pressed extra virgin rosehip seed oil